4 ingredients + all Vegan friendly + no oven required = HEAVEN.
Ingredients: (makes 8 cookies)
- 1 cup jumbo oats
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 40 grams of Vegan chocolate
- 1 1/2 bananas
- Mash the banana using a fork. (If your bananas aren’t ripe, throw them in the microwave like I did, for a minute until soft)
2. Add a cup of oats, one tbsp of peanut butter, your cut chunks of your vegan/dairy free chocolate and mix!
3. Once mixed, pick a handful of the mixture and roll into a palm sized ball but flattening into a cookie shape
4. Place them on a plate and refrigerate for 30 minutes.