1. Pinterest – A virtual inboard which allows you to search for a wide range of images. Everything from recipes, fitness inspiration, interior design, cute animals to photographs. Type anything in the search bar and a range of images will appear. For visual, creative people who love to browse.
2. BlendCam – A quirky new photo app which allows you to blend images giving a layered effect. For those who love to take photos.
3. 9gag – An app for 9gag.com. For those who love pointless, funny images.
4. Openbar HK – Hong Kong’s largest Club & Bar app directory. Search for happy hour deals and discounts. For those who love to party!
5. LogoQuiz – This app tests you to guess the names of hundreds of logos from different companies. Don’t be fooled, this game isn’t easy! For those who love a challenge.
1.Temple Run – I actually don’t have that many games, and I’m still a huge fan of doodle jump (first game EVER downloaded). However, Temple Run is extremely fun, so fun that even my mother plays it! It’s also free, so I suggest you check it out.
2. Snapseed – The majority of my apps involve photo-editing, and Snapseed is one of the best. After eyeing up my flatmates nicely contrasted photos, I gave up and asked her what app she was using. Jackpot. It’s pretty difficult to get used to at first, but it really improves phone taken photos, and If you are the type to take photos of EVERYTHING like me, I suggest paying to get this. And I’m not the only one!!
3. Gratitude Journal – This was suggested to me by a bunch of women doing a particular project (Which I shall be writing a post about very soon). It’s super cute and it’s a modern way to keep track of the things you should be thankful for! You can upload a picture to go with the post, and it keeps it all stored on your phone so you can flick through it. Gratitude turns what we have into enough, and sometimes we all need a little reminder!
4. Hong Kong Movie – Speaks for itself, If you’re out you can just check on here to see what cinemas are showing what movies, and all the timings! They have different colours for whether all the seats are getting taken (red,green,yellow) of course. Dying to see Spiderman!
5. Instagram – Yes, I guess this is super obvious, but there are tons of Iphone users who don’t actually have insta! I bloody love it, and it’s the main reason why my battery goes down so fast. It’s like twitter but in picture form, people post EVERYTHING. My fav thing is that you can creep on celebs like Jessica Alba, who is the CUTEST and she takes pics of everything (like food) and she’s not even asian…. HA Jokes. But yes, FUN